KRCL represents architects, attorneys, accountants, consulting firms, engineers, geotechnical consultants, title company fee attorneys, and other professionals accused of malpractice, errors and omissions, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, disciplinary violations, or other misconduct. KRCL handles all types of professional negligence claims ranging from disputes involving complex financial transactions to those arising from simple real estate matters.
KRCL's professional defense group draws on the expertise of the firm's many practice areas to efficiently defend matters ranging from the representation of solo practitioners to large firms, in a wide range of underlying matters including loan transactions, real estate matters, environmental disputes, qui tam litigation matters, litigation, and other litigation-related matters.
Our expertise includes:
- Accounting malpractice
- Architect errors and omissions
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Consulting firm errors and omissions
- Disciplinary violations
- Errors & omissions claims
- Engineering malpractice
- Fair Debt Collection Practice Act claims
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Geotechnical consultant errors and omissions
- Legal malpractice claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Real estate broker claims