KRCL director and board-certified tax law expert Arthur Nathan has created a comprehensive questionnaire to guide business owners through the process of successfully selling their companies.
The questionnaire guides business owners through crucial issues such as:
- What are the most important issues to stay focused on if I want to sell my business?
- If I want to sell my business, what should I do to get prepared for the sale process?
- What steps are involved in the sale of a business?
- What if there is a gap between what I think the business is worth and what a potential buyer thinks the business is worth?
- How should the transaction be structured?
Although this worksheet is not intended to cover every question that should be considered as a part of a sale of a business, it serves as a valuable resource for business owners who want to protect their hard work and long-term investment while reaping the rewards of a successful business sale.