Caleb Davis is an adept litigator who utilizes a broad set of skills and experiences to provide clients with effective, aggressive representation. Caleb has resolved disputes and tried cases involving securities fraud, investor fraud, shareholder oppression, corporate governance, trademark infringement, white collar crime, and antitrust. His clients, which have included Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, value his candid, reliable communication, keen eye for detail and innovative approach to litigation and negotiation.
Caleb holds a Juris Doctor from Fordham University School of Law, as well as a Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential School at the University of Texas. During his studies, he was a staff editor of the Fordham Journal of Banking and Finance and interned for the Honorable Denny Chin at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Prior to pursuing a career in law, Caleb served as a Captain, aviator, and intelligence officer in the United States Marine Corps. He flew the CH-53e Sea Stallion and planned counterinsurgency operations for NATO Regional Command in southwest Afghanistan. The Marine Corps retired his commission in 2017.
- Lead attorney for securities (oil & gas) and corporate fraud matter. Won $25,000,000.00 judgment plus attorneys’ fees in Arbitration and State Court.
- Lead attorney for multijurisdictional uniform law matter. Tried the matter in multiple jurisdictions, a state agency, and an appellate court. Appeal is pending on matter of first impression.
- Lead attorney defending theft and conversion matter. Won on summary judgment.
- Lead attorney for commercial real estate matter. Successful settlement.
- Lead attorney for commercial paper and employment matter. Successfully mediated.
- Assisted in defense of $300,000,000.00 white collar, civil forfeiture matter.
- Lead attorney for securities and corporate fraud dispute. Tried post judgment matters, attached property, and coordinated sheriff’s levy and sale of defendant’s property.
- Lead attorney for shareholder oppression dispute. Drafted answer; matter is currently pending settlement or motion to dismiss.
- Primary attorney for corporate fraud and theft matter.
- Primary attorney defending fraud and franchise dispute.
- Assisted with multijurisdictional conversion dispute involving Fortune 500 company. Drafted motions and internal documents concerning arbitrator disqualification and third-party impleader.
- Assisted with defense of trademark infringement case for iconic American brand.
- Primary attorney in defending Fortune 500 company against Sherman Act (antitrust) claims and state antitrust claims.
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Ally Chair, Fordham Outlaw Organization (2012-2013)
- Founder, Students for the Education and Rehabilitation of Veterans (2013-2014)