Craig Ongley, a director of the Firm, practices in the Business & Corporate, Financial Services, Public and Private Finance and Energy Sections. With private clients, his practice focuses on corporate/securities and international business transactions, with an emphasis on equity and debt financing, including initial public offerings, private placements and regulating A+ offerings. He has had extensive experience in representing public companies in SEC and other regulatory matters including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and Section 16 compliance. He also assists clients with broker/dealer creation and FINRA compliance. Craig represents primarily franchisors including drafting Federal Disclosure Documents (FDD), and operating with annuities.
With public clients, his practice includes acting as BMU Counsel for both underwriters and insurers including drafting of see disclosure documents and bond/tax opinion letters.
Craig Ongley has represented U.S. business in a variety of countries and in most continents including Europe, Asia, Central and South America. He has advised clients on both inbound and outbound international business transactions and has significant experience in export matters, foreign mergers and acquisitions, establishment of foreign business enterprises and operations, establishment of foreign franchises and international arbitration issues.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Export Advisory Task Force for North Dallas and Fort Worth Chambers of Commerce, Former Chairman
- International Comparative Law Center, Advisory Board Member
- Institute for Transnational Arbitration, Advisory Board Member
- Dallas Summer Musicals, Board of Directors
- Boy Scouts of America, District, Council and National positions
- Preston Meadow Lutheran Church, Assisting Minister and Choir
- Instructor on International Trade Law, University of Texas at Dallas