Darrell Greer, a director of the Firm, practices in the Litigation Practice Area. He is distinguished from other defense counsel by his enthusiasm and loyalty to his clients. He is very experienced in many different types of trials and has tried cases involving personal injury, construction claims, products liability, premises liability and general insurance defense work. His experience includes representing railroads and large trucking firms in various transportation-related incidents. Darrell also has developed a history of successfully representing employers in non-subscriber employee injury claims. He has participated in numerous mediations and arbitrations as well as trials in Texas State Courts. His pre-law background as a claims representative, a railroad claims agent and an in-house litigation supervisor for an insurance company has given him a unique perspective for the needs of his clients and increased his ability to meet those needs.
- Represents many employers who are non-subscribers to Workman’s Compensation system, especially employers in Fast Food Industry
- Has handled hundreds of first-party insurance lawsuits from natural disaster weather events
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Many individual franchise owners
- Property insurance carriers affected by first-party serial litigation
- Licensed provider for continuing education courses for agents and adjusters licensed under the Texas Insurance Code
- American Bar Association
- Litigation Section
- Dallas Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Active in church membership.