Mr. Bloome is a trial attorney with a wide array of experience handling all types of litigation and trial matters in state and federal courts, including claims involving complex commercial litigation, real estate disputes, partnership and corporate litigation, environmental litigation, family law matters, homeowner association litigation, negligence actions, breach of fiduciary duty litigation, landlord/tenant disputes, construction litigation, personal injury litigation, trade secret disputes and protection, non-compete agreement matters, corporate shareholder and director disputes, enforcement of security interests, injunctions, appeals and other complex contract cases.
Mr. Bloome has represented plaintiffs and defendants in virtually all aspects of civil litigation from pre-litigation strategy through appeal. Mr. Bloome also provides counseling and advice to clients on a wide range of legal issues prior to, during and after litigation.
- Obtained summary judgment on payment bond and successfully defended the judgment through the Texas Supreme Court.
- Obtained injunction and monetary damages for client through arbitration related to a breach of a covenant not to compete by former employee.
- Obtained a favorable take-nothing judgment for seller of commodities on a claim for fraud and breach of contract.
- Obtained a judgment and sanctions against opposing counsel for filing a frivolous lawsuit related to the sale of commercial real estate. Successfully defended judgment and sanctions award at the Court of Appeals.
- Obtained judgment on behalf of landlord client against tenant for breach of lease and fraud.
- Obtained a take-nothing judgment on behalf of financial client on claims for fraud, theft and breach of contract.
- Member of team that successfully defended utility company through the Texas Supreme Court in class action brought by all municipalities serviced alleging breach of franchise agreements.
- President of Congregation Beth Yeshurun
- American Associates of Ben Gurion University of the Negev Regional Board Member
- Former Chair of Houston Bar Association’s Adopt-a-School Committee
- Former Chair of Houston Bar Association’s Special Olympics Committee