Kimberly Clark is an associate who practices with the Firm’s Litigation Group. She represents clients in a variety of matters, including catastrophic personal injuries, premises liability, and products liability.
Prior to joining KRCL, Kimberly was a member of the Civil Division of the Special Prosecution Unit in Huntsville, Texas. In this role, she litigated sexually violent predator cases referred to District/County Attorney Offices for civil commitment purposes on behalf of the State of Texas. She has also served as an Assistant District Attorney in Anderson County, where she prosecuted criminal cases both at the misdemeanor and felony level. Kimberly has worked as both a prosecutor and defense attorney, granting her unique insight into both sides of complex trial matters. Due to these varied experiences, Kimberly has facilitated the jury selection for more than twenty-five civil and criminal cases.
A graduate of The University of Arkansas School of Law, Kimberly has earned both a Juris Doctor and an LL.M in Agriculture and Food Law. While in law school, Kimberly held a wide variety of internships in the public and private sectors, including a judicial internship with Judge John T. Woolridge in the 269th District Court, a legal externship in the Employment Practices Division and a corporate internship at Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., and served as a summer associate in the Memphis offices of a large U.S. law firm and lobbying group.
- Panelist, “Advanced Criminal Law CLE – Houston Lawyer’s Associations,” Houston, Texas (2015)
- Panelist, “State Bar of Texas – Bar Leaders Conference,” Houston, Texas (2015)
- Keynote Speaker, “Annual Blankets and Bears Fundraiser,” Palestine, Texas (2013)
- State Bar of Texas, Leadership SBOT Class 2013-14
- State Bar of Texas Child Abuse and Neglect Committee, 2014-2017
- Meadowview Farms Home Owners Association, Board of Directors 2014-Present
- Texas Young Lawyers Association Board of Directors, At-Large Director 2014-2018