Melody Wang uses her experience as a business consultant in the Big Four to navigate her clients through even the most complex real estate and business transactions, lending her knowledge in corporate finance transactions, sale and acquisitions, leasing, and other corporate and real estate matters.
Melody has developed a growing and loyal following of clients who consistently seek her out to advise on their transactions. Melody’s representative clients include real estate developers, foreign investors, landlords and tenants, and lending institutions. Clients appreciate Melody’s pragmatic approach in “getting the deal done” and Melody derives great satisfaction in being able to consistently exceed her clients’ expectations in a cost-effective manner.
Melody was named a Texas “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, as published by Thomson Reuters. Texas Rising Stars honors lawyers under 40 who are viewed by their colleagues as preeminent in their respective practice areas, with such designation awarded to less than 2.5 percent of all Texas lawyers.
- Co-Author with Amy L. McGuire, Frank J. Probst, Melody J. Wang, Currents in Contemporary Bioethics, Identifying Consanguinity through Routine Genomic Analysis: Reporting Requirements, 40 J.L. Med. & Ethics 1040 (2012).
- Houston Bar Association- Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA)- Member
- Asian American Bar Association – Houston Chapter – Corporate Counsel Committee Co-Chair (2017, 2018)
- State Bar of Texas- Member
- Asian Real Estate Association of America – Houston Chapter – Member
- Health Law & Policy Institute at the University of Houston Law Center – Board Member (Present)
- Young Patrons Circle, Asia Society
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital – Supporter