Michael Logan is a founding director of the Firm and chairs the Litigation Section. He has over 30 years of experience in federal and state court representing privately held businesses, financial institutions, publicly traded companies and insurers in employment, tort, real estate, construction, energy and complex business litigation.
- Author, “Even in Texas, Bigger Isn’t Always Better“, The Texas Lawbook (July 16, 2018).
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, Dallas Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Member, Counsel on Litigation Management (CLM)
- Member, National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association (NRRDA)
- Member, American College of Legal Medicine
- Member, Texas Health Lawyers Association