Mike Ridulfo is the Managing Director of the Firm’s Houston Office and former Chair of the Firm’s Distressed Strategies Group. He has over 30 years of experience in the areas of creditors’ rights, bankruptcy, business litigation and energy matters throughout Texas. He regularly conducts bankruptcy trials in the State of Texas.
- National equipment financing and leasing companies as creditors in bankruptcies cases throughout Texas.
- Oil & gas exploration companies in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
- Defense of National bank in Houston, Texas in large lender liability lawsuit.
- International tool manufacturer that purchased assets in Houston, Texas bankruptcy case.
- Equipment manufacturer as creditor in Houston, Texas bankruptcy case.
- Regional bank as creditor in Dallas and San Antonio bankruptcy cases.
- Jury trial in Harris County, Texas representing purchaser of multi-unit apartment complex.
- Defense of leasing companies in class action case in Houston, Texas.
- Defense of bankruptcy preference litigation in Texas and Delaware.
- Defense of publicly traded company in complex arbitration case.
- Representation of National and Mexican railway companies in bankruptcy and work-out matters.
- Representation of a shareholder of and Oklahoma oil & gas company in Corpus Christi, Texas bankruptcy case.
- Representation of asset purchasers in bankruptcy cases throughout Texas.
- Purchaser of radio station in Santa Barbara, California bankruptcy case.
- Representation of National Finance Company throughout Texas.
- Presentation of oral argument before the First and Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeal.
- Representation of Banks and Finance Companies
- Representation of Creditors, Asset Purchaser, and Preference Defendants in Bankruptcy
- Representation of Upstream Energy Companies
- Frequent writer and speaker at the University of Texas and State Bar of Texas conferences
- Emerging Midstream and Downstream Insolvency and Bankruptcy Issues, KRCL Energy Law Mini Summit, November 2017
- Bankruptcy Energy Issues and Risk Protection, KRCL Litigation Seminar, February 2017
- State Bar of Texas, Bankruptcy Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Moller Foltz Inns of Court