Michael Ridulfo, a director of the Firm, practices in the Insolvency, Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights and Litigation Sections. He has over 28 years of experience in the areas of creditors’ rights, bankruptcy, business litigation and collection matters throughout Central and South Texas. He regularly conducts bankruptcy trials in the State of Texas.
- Representation of National equipment financing and leasing companies as creditors in bankruptcies cases throughout Texas.
- Fortune 100 oil & gas exploration company in Louisiana bankruptcy case.
- Defense of National bank in Houston, Texas in large lender liability lawsuit.
- International tool manufacturer that purchased assets in Houston, Texas bankruptcy case.
- Equipment manufacturer as creditor in Houston, Texas bankruptcy case.
- Represented Regional bank as creditor in Dallas and San Antonio bankruptcy cases.
- Jury trial in Harris County, Texas representing purchaser of multi-unit apartment complex.
- Defending equipment leasing companies in class action case in Houston, Texas.
- Defense of bankruptcy preference litigation in Houston, Texas and Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Defending publicly traded company in complex arbitration case.
- Defending National and Mexican railway companies in multi-party lawsuit in Nueces County, Texas.
- Represented a shareholder of oil & gas company in Corpus Christi, Texas bankruptcy case.
- Representation of asset purchasers in bankruptcy cases throughout Texas.
- Purchaser of radio station in Santa Barbara, California bankruptcy case.
- Representation of National Finance Company in State Court in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Presentation of oral argument before the First and Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeal.
- Representation of Banks and Finance Companies
- Representation of Creditors, Asset Purchaser, and Preference Defendants in Bankruptcy
Richardson East Baptist Church v. Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Co., No. 05-14-01491-CV, 2016 WL 1242480 (Tex. App.—Dallas Mar. 30, 2016, pet. granted).
Frequent writer and speaker at the University of Texas and State Bar of Texas conferences
- Frequent writer and speaker at the University of Texas and State Bar of Texas conferences
- State Bar of Texas, Bankruptcy Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Moller Foltz Inns of Court