Seth Sloan is an associate who practices with the Firm’s Litigation Group. His practice focuses on business and commercial litigation, construction litigation and civil litigation, including personal injury, products liability, and transportation cases.
Seth earned his Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law. During his studies, he clerked at three Oklahoma City-based law firms, where he gained litigation and transactional experience. Seth also has a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Physiology and Sports Management from Southern Methodist University.
• Successfully defended and obtained summary judgment on all claims in a food products liability case.
• Defended major product manufacturer in a subrogation suit and obtained non-suit with prejudice.
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- SMU Letterman’s Association