Stephen is an associate in the Real Estate Section of the Dallas office of Kane Russell. Stephen’s practice focuses on leasing and acquisitions, dispositions and financings of commercial real estate. He has represented real estate developers in sophisticated transactions involving retail, office, industrial and mixed-use properties.
Representative transactions include:
- Representation of developer in the leasing of a Class A mixed-use office and residential project in the Uptown area of Dallas, Texas
- Representation of developer in the acquisition and leasing of two medical office buildings (collectively 140,000 square feet) in Houston, Texas
- Representation of developer in the development and leasing of a 130,000 square foot shopping center in Dallas, Texas
Stephen grew up in Plano, Texas and attended college at Oklahoma State University. After a brief stint for law school at the University of Iowa College of Law, Stephen finally made it back to Texas. In his free time, Stephen enjoys jogging on the Katy Trail, exploring local craft breweries and cheering on the Dallas Stars.
- “Representing the Unpopular Client,” Law Day 2015, Seminole County, Oklahoma (2015).
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers