Sydney Warren, an associate in the firm’s Houston office, represents executives, business owners and corporations in complex employment matters and litigation. Clients rely on Sydney’s keen eye for detail and meticulous efficiency when handling employment contracts, covenants not to compete, trade secret disputes and breach of fiduciary duty claims. She counsels clients through Code of Conduct reports, compliance risk assessments and the creation of comprehensive legal and human resource policies.
A graduate of University of Houston Law Center, Sydney served as the operations editor of the Houston Journal of International Law and received the Ewer-Oren J.D. Health Law Writing Award in 2015. While she was studying law, Sydney interned with Judge Jeff Bohm in the United States District & Bankruptcy Court, as well as with several Houston-based corporate law firms and a venture capital fund. Sydney also holds a Certificate of Mediation from the University of Houston Law Center.
- Co-author, “Laden with Flexibility: FMCSA Issues New Guidance on Personal Conveyance,” DRI In Transit newsletter (Volume 21, Issue 2).
- State Bar of Texas
- Association of Women Attorneys
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys
- Texas Young Professionals
- Garland R. Walker American Inn of Court
- Generation Fight!, Founder
- JG FIT Personal Training, Co-Founder
- Houston Food Bank, Volunteer