Jack Delaney is an associate, focusing his practice on litigation matters.
During law school, Jack was on the Wagner Labor and Employment Moot Court Team, served as a transfer mentor for the Student Bar Association and was a member of the Business Law Leadership program. Jack also was an Extern at The Brandt Companies, LLC as part of the SMU Corporate Counsel Externship Program. Jack holds a J.D. from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and a B.S. from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
Away from the Office
In his free time, Jack enjoys spending time with his golden retriever, playing golf, and watching football.
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Large Loss Subrogation
- State Bar of Texas (2021)
Southern Methodist University, J.D., cum laude, 2021
- Wagner Labor and Employment Moot Court Team
- Student Bar Association
- Business Law Leadership Program
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 2013