Jordan Sibley is a results-driven transactional attorney that practices in the Business & Corporate, Real Estate, and Financial Services sections at the firm.
He advises clients on their real estate transactions, finance transactions, and corporate needs. Jordan brings to his practice extensive experience in real estate development, leasing and sale transactions, commercial lending matters, and structuring complex joint ventures and partnerships.
A seasoned deal-maker, Jordan understands that negotiating upside potential with downside protection is crucial for the needs of his clients. His business acumen, industry experience, and attention to detail have earned him the reputation as a trusted counselor and attorney to clients in the real estate, finance, banking, technology, and manufacturing industries throughout the United States.
Jordan also serves as outside general counsel to a number of family offices, startups and boards of directors, advising on finance matters, corporate transactions, and general business functions, including litigation and bankruptcy support.
Away from the Office
In his spare time, Jordan enjoys traveling with his wife and raising their golden retriever, Boone. He also volunteers with various hunting and fishing organizations in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- State Bar of Texas (2011)
- The United States District Court of the Northern District of Texas
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- The University of Alabama School of Law, L.L.M., cum laude, 2016
- The University of Oklahoma, B.A., 2008
- Best Lawyers In America, Ones to Watch, 2022
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Bankers Counsel
- National Association of Dealer Counsel