Taylor is a litigation associate who assists clients in defending and pursuing actions involving business disputes, employment and labor issues, complex oil and gas litigation, and personal injury claims.
Taylor received her J.D. with a concentration in Business Law from Texas Tech University School of Law, where she was involved in organizations such as Board of Barristers, Phi Delta Phi, the Administrative Law Journal, and Christian Legal Society.
Away from the Office
Taylor is from a small town near Lubbock, Texas and is an avid Texas Tech basketball, football, and baseball fan. In her spare time, Taylor enjoys going to movies, concerts, and sporting events.
- State Bar of Texas (2019)
- Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A., cum laude, 2014
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
- Phi Delta Phi