Texas-based law firm Kane Russell Coleman Logan is home to eleven attorneys recognized in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. The selected attorneys practice in both the Dallas and Houston offices and represent a broad cross-section of the firm’s corporate, litigation, real estate, labor and employment, tax, bankruptcy, and immigration practices.
“KRCL has experienced a lot of lateral growth in recent years and we’re proud to have this level of respect among our peers,” said Joseph Coleman, the firm’s Managing Director. “Investing in long-term relationships with our clients will remain a key priority for Kane Russell Coleman Logan as we continue our strategic growth in both Dallas and Houston.”
First published in 1983, the Best Lawyers list is reliant on peer review alone. According to Best Lawyers, the thorough selection process is “designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services.” Honorees are selected through a combination of peer review votes and analysis of written feedback, resulting in a comprehensive list of attorneys that are recognized for their high caliber of legal knowledge, ethics, and professionalism.
Six attorneys from the firm’s Dallas office have been selected:
- Kenneth W. Biermacher, Commercial Litigation, 8 consecutive years
- Lawrence T. Bowman, Insurance Law, 5 consecutive years
- Joseph M. Coleman, Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights; Bankruptcy Litigation 22 consecutive years
- Brian N. Hail, Commercial Litigation, 5 consecutive years
- Raymond J. Kane, Real Estate Law, 9 consecutive years
- Gordon Russell, Corporate Law, 3 consecutive years
Five attorneys from the firm’s Houston office have been selected:
- Andrea Johnson, Litigation – Labor and Employment, 3 consecutive years
- Arthur M. Nathan, Tax Law, 11 consecutive years
- Christopher Pappas, Construction Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, 2 consecutive years
- James D. Prappas, Immigration Law, 10 consecutive years
- Forrest M. Smith III, Real Estate Law, 2 consecutive years