On July 16, 2020, James Prappas presented for the Houston chapter of the British-American Business Council and discussed some of the key US immigration issues affecting employees today in the U.S. Topics covered included:
- Ability to Travel to/from the U.S. on L and H visas
- What temporary/non-immigrant visa options are currently available?
- Travel Ban update
- Impact of USCIS furloughs
- USCIS office reopening
- Use of premium processing
- Consular processing and impact of U.S. Embassy Closings
View Mr. Prappas’ presentation entitled “U.S. Immigration Update and Impact of the Presidential Proclamations” here.