Growing a successful business requires staffing strategically and reaching around the globe to recruit the right talent. At Kane Russell Coleman Logan, we understand the necessity and the complexity of the U.S. immigration process. Our experienced immigration, employment and transactional team works with clients to craft and implement integrated solutions that achieve their immigration and business objectives.
Our attorneys help start-ups, small to medium-size enterprises and public companies to address U.S. immigration challenges, carefully weighing all the legal and business factors at play. When we guide clients through employment-based, family-based, or naturalization matters, we treat every interaction with an unwavering commitment to excellence and dedication to achieve our clients’ individual objectives.
Our U.S. immigration services include:
- Nonimmigrant visas including:
- E-1 and E-2 visas are for executives, supervisors and essential skill workers
- L-1A and L-1B visas for managers, executives and specialized knowledge personnel; and L-1 blankets
- H-1B, H1B1 and E-3 specialty occupation workers
- O-1 visas for workers of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
- TN NAFTA visas
- B-1/B-2 visas for business visitors/ visitors for pleasure
- Employment-based green cards including:
- EB-1 persons of extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers and professors, and multinational executives and managers
- EB-2 and EB-3 PERM
- Worksite compliance including counsel on E-verify and I-9 matters
- Complex naturalization and derivative citizenship matters
- Strategic planning concerning immigration consequences of formation, disposition and reorganization of U.S. businesses
- Family-based immigration matters