Personal injury defendants have a great deal to lose if claims are not handled with the right plan of action. The KRCL Personal Injury Defense Group is a powerful class of attorneys with a proven track record of success. We aggressively defend companies throughout Texas and across the U.S. from lawsuits involving serious catastrophic injuries.
- Construction defect claims
- Dram shop (liquor liability) claims
- Explosions and chemical leaks
- Inadequate security claims
- Pharmaceutical claims
- Premises liability (slip and fall)
- Products liability
- Professional negligence
- Railroad crossing, trespasser, derailment, and other incidents
- Texas tort claims act
- Toxic/mass tort claims
- Trucking and tractor-trailer accidents
- Wrongful death and survivor claims
Realizing the need for immediate response to serious incidents, the KRCL Personal Injury Defense Group has established a rapid response program for on-site investigation and analysis. On very short notice KRCL can assemble the appropriate team to fully gather and preserve the facts necessary to assess a situation within hours of the event.
As a multi-faceted civil trial firm, KRCL attorneys provide detailed legal analysis of insurance coverage issues involving many types of insurance policies:
- Commercial general liability
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Personal and commercial policies
- First-party, bad-faith liability
Our clients include insurance companies and self-insured companies. Regardless of the complexity of the matter, we approach all cases from the client’s perspective, emphasizing responsiveness and effectiveness.
While courtroom skills are vital in defending these cases, our attorneys are also adept at reaching the right settlements to avoid litigation costs when possible. When traditional litigation is not the best route for a client, we counsel clients in viable alternative dispute resolution methods and represent them in mediation or arbitration.