Preston Hino is an associate attorney who primarily focuses his civil litigation practice on commercial transportation claims. He additionally has experience in premises liability claims, medical causation issues, and first-party underinsured/uninsured motorist claims.
Whether he is taking cases all the way to verdict or winning on summary judgment, Preston has proven himself to be a skilled advocate on behalf of his clients. He has represented clients in disputes involving, among other things, medical causation issues, contract disputes, product liability, and commercial transportation claims. He has extensive experience in both taking and defending depositions, having taken/defended hundreds of fact, corporate representative, and expert depositions.
Prior to law school, Preston attended Texas A&M University, obtaining a bachelor's degree in Sports Management. During law school, Preston participated in the National Environmental Moot Court Competition at Pace Law School in New York, Additionally, Preston was a member of the Barrister Society and named to the Dean's List on several occasions.
Away from the Office
When not at work, Preston may be seen cheering for his Dallas Stars or Baltimore Ravens.
- State Bar of Texas (2018)
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Barrister Society
- Dean's List
- National Environmental Law Moot Court Team
- Texas A&M University, B.A., 2015
- Obtained defense verdict after three days of jury trial in personal injury matter as first chair.
- Obtained directed verdict at trial of property damage case.
- Obtained summary judgment in an alleged multimillion dollar product liability case.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers