With a focus on leasing and acquisitions, dispositions, and financings of commercial real estate, Stephen Kirschner represents developers in sophisticated transactions involving retail, office, industrial, and mixed-use properties.
His clients include both Texas-based companies and organizations located in states across the country.
Stephen particularly enjoys shepherding projects from the time a client identifies property for development or redevelopment through to the tenant lease. He also understands the strategies needed to help companies attain their business goals through development, construction, and lease negotiation. Stephen finds it gratifying to contribute to an effort that economically boosts a community and enhances a geographic landscape or city skyline.
Serving clients in an industry known for its fluctuations, Stephen always provides a calm, steady presence. He works hard to help those he represents get through turbulent times and optimize their outcomes when the market is strong.
Away from the Office
In his free time Stephen jogs on Dallas’ Katy Trail, explores local craft breweries, and cheers on the Dallas Stars. He also enjoys hiking vacations, international travel, and reading.
- State Bar of Texas (2016)
- State Bar of Oklahoma (2014)
University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Contributing Editor, Iowa Law Review
- Oklahoma State University, B.S.B.A., 2010
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law (2022-2023)
- “Representing the Unpopular Client,” Law Day 2015, Seminole County, Oklahoma (2015).
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- The Real Estate Council (TREC)