2017 Litigation Toolkit: For the Energy Industry and Beyond
Friday, February 24, 2017
Hess Club | 5430 Westheimer Road | Houston, TX 77056
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Complimentary breakfast and lunch. Parking is free.
Our Houston litigators will speak on these top-of-mind topics:
- Procedures and pitfalls for post-incident investigations: the immediate aftermath and after the aftermath.
- Trade secret protection in 2017.
- The shifting sands of litigation trends and key cases affecting the energy industry.
- Recent bankruptcy developments in the energy industry.
- Litigation preparedness: crossing T’s and dotting I’s internally and in commercial relationships.
- The Rubik’s Cube of contractual indemnity and its direct connection to litigation.
- Hot-button employment-litigation issues – including overtime, the NLRA, and the ADA.
For more information, or to register, please click here.