Complimentary Energy Law Breakfast Seminar
- 7:30–8:15 a.m.: Registration
- 8:15: Opening Remarks (Thomas Ciarlone)
- 8:30: Drafting Contract Provisions That Don’t Matter ... Until They Matter (Bruce "Chip" Morris)
- 9:00: Digital Signatures: Contract? What Contract? (Marcy Rothman)
- 9:30: Choice of Entity After the 2017 Tax Act in the Oilfield and Beyond (Arthur Nathan)
- 10:00: Lessons from the Trenches: A Litigation Panel Discussion (Moderator: Andrea "AJ" Johnson; Panelists: Christopher Pappas, Michael Ridulfo, David Thrasher, and Thomas Ciarlone)
Two hours of CLE, SHRM, and CPE credit will be provided. Onsite parking is free.