Mr. Bloome is a trial attorney with a wide array of experience handling all types of litigation and trial matters in state and federal courts.
Mr. Bloome has handled matters including claims involving:
- complex commercial litigation
- real estate disputes
- partnership and corporate litigation
- environmental litigation
- family law matters
- homeowner association litigation
- negligence actions
- breach of fiduciary duty litigation
- landlord/tenant disputes
- construction litigation
- personal injury litigation
- trade secret disputes and protection
- non-compete agreement matters
- corporate shareholder and director disputes
- enforcement of security interests
- injunctions, appeals, and other complex contract cases
Additionally, he has represented plaintiffs and defendants in virtually all aspects of civil litigation from pre-litigation strategy through appeal. Mr. Bloome also provides counseling and advice to clients on a wide range of legal issues prior to, during and after litigation.
- State Bar of Texas (1997)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- The University of Houston School of Law, J.D., 1997
- Brandeis University, B.A., 1994
- Obtained summary judgment on payment bond and successfully defended the judgment through the Texas Supreme Court.
- Obtained injunction and monetary damages for client through arbitration related to a breach of a covenant not to compete by former employee.
- Obtained a favorable take-nothing judgment for seller of commodities on a claim for fraud and breach of contract.
- Obtained a judgment and sanctions against opposing counsel for filing a frivolous lawsuit related to the sale of commercial real estate. Successfully defended judgment and sanctions award at the Court of Appeals.
- Obtained judgment on behalf of landlord client against tenant for breach of lease and fraud.
- Obtained a take-nothing judgment on behalf of financial client on claims for fraud, theft and breach of contract.
- Member of team that successfully defended utility company through the Texas Supreme Court in class action brought by all municipalities serviced alleging breach of franchise agreements.
- President of Congregation Beth Yeshurun
- American Associates of Ben Gurion University of the Negev Regional Board Member
- Former Chair of Houston Bar Association’s Adopt-a-School Committee
- Former Chair of Houston Bar Association’s Special Olympics Committee