Clayton Carter is an associate, focusing his practice on litigation matters.
During law school, Clayton was the Acquisitions Editor for the Alabama Law Review, and he participated on the Intellectual Property Moot Court Team and in the Entrepreneurship and Nonprofit Clinic. Clayton holds a J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law and a B.A. from the University of Texas.
Away from the Office
Raised in DFW, Clayton is an avid sports fan who loves watching his Dallas sports teams and college football. As a former backpacking guide, Clayton also loves spending time outdoors and traveling with his wife Libby.
- State Bar of Texas (2020)
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Acquisitions Editor, Alabama Law Review
- Intellectual Property Moot Court Team
- Entrepreneurship and Nonprofit Clinic
- University of Texas, B.A., 2017