Advocating vigorously for his clients, litigator Logan Burke defends and prosecutes a wide variety of civil lawsuits, including catastrophic personal injuries, premises liability, products liability, transportation-related injuries, insurance coverage, commercial contracts, business torts, real estate, subrogation, energy, and defamation.
Logan handles matters across the state of Texas and throughout the country, representing Fortune 500 companies, family-owned businesses, insurance companies, and other organizations. He helps his clients navigate uncertainty and minimize risk, often in the midst of very challenging situations such as explosions, hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, and health emergencies such as the Covid-19 pandemic. Logan considers himself to be a “quality-over-quantity” proponent, giving each file his full attention.
In personal injury cases, Logan finds it gratifying to help deserving people get through tough circumstances by providing them with top-shelf yet efficient legal counsel.
Away from the Office
An avid outdoorsman, Logan spends his free time hunting, fishing, participating in water sports, and other activities that get him in the sun.
- State Bar of Texas (2010)
- State Courts of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
South Texas College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- South Texas Law Review (2008 - 2010)
- Order of the Lytae
- CALI Excellence Award: Contracts and Torts
- Dean's List
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
Baylor University, B.B.A., 2006
- Dean's List
- Presidential Scholarship
- Framing Issues, "Attorney’s Fees Now Recoverable Against LLC’s and Partnerships in Texas Breach of Contract Cases," September 2021.
- Top Lawyers, Houstonia Magazine (2017, 2019)
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas Continuing Legal Education Committee, Member, 2019 - Present