Jamie R. Wilson is an associate in the Dallas office and a member of the Commercial Litigation group. Jamie's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation involving employment and contractual disputes and other matters involving businesses. He has extensive experience handling cases involving trade secrets as well as non-competition agreements, non-solicitation agreements, and other restrictive covenants.
Over his career, Jamie has represented Fortune 500 companies and individuals in a wide range of litigation. He has worked extensively with companies in the technology industry and has handled cases in state court, federal court, as well as matters in arbitration. Jamie has also handled cases involving fraud and has experience representing whistleblowers in Qui Tam actions involving violations of the False Claims Act.
Jamie enjoys spending time with his wife, Mayelli, and two dogs, running, traveling, watching sports, and going to concerts. He is also a 1st Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- State Bar of Texas (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Baylor University, B.S., 2012, Business Management, Marketing
- Dean's List
- Recipient of Baylor University Dean's Gold Scholarship
- Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society
- Delta Sigma Pi, Vice President
South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Corporate Counsel Review - Articles Editor, Case Note Editor
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Society
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, 2015 - Present
"The Admissibility of an Employee's Social Networking Postings as Evidence is Contingent Upon Its Relevance," Corporate Counsel Review, November 2013