Leslie McKee is a financial services associate who focuses her practice on commercial lending, banking, and financial institutions.
Before joining the firm, Leslie worked in the financial industry, processing and coordinating various loans, including commercial and industrial, and real estate-secured loans, including construction loans. Leslie is also experienced in CRA lending.
Leslie was also a small business owner of a thriving bakery for over ten years.
Away from the Office
Leslie is all things Texas Aggies! She and her family love spending time in College Station and attending games. When Leslie is not cheering on the Aggies, you can find her baking, camping, fishing, or scuba diving.
- State Bar of Texas (2022)
Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Deans List
- Senior Citation Editor, Texas A&M Journal of Property Law
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
- Hardin-Simmons University , B.B.S., 1996
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bankers Association
- Texas Wall Street Women
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Hardin Simmons Legal Leaders Advisory Board